Our zesty sauce is made with ripe raspberries and chipotle peppers. Smoky, sweet and spicy gourmet accompaniment to soft cheese, grilled meats or serve with crackers. The possibilities are endless! Available in 15 oz. bottle.
Chipotle Raspberry Grilled Chicken Recipe
6 boneless chicken breasts
12 slices of bacon
6 jalapeno peppers
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup Chipotle Raspberry BBQ Sauce
1. Partially cook the bacon and set aside.
2. Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and veins.
3. Slice cream cheese into 12 equal parts.
4. Layer chicken, cream cheese and jalapeno (cut side down) and wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
5. Cook over medium coals, brushing chicken with our Chipotle Raspberry BBQ Sauce-Enjoy!