Shipping & Returns
General Return/Refund Information
Your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days upon receipt of the returned item. If you ordered by credit card, we will credit your account and it should appear on the following month’s credit card statement, depending upon the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
Custom and Special orders may require a minimum 50% non refundable deposit before an order can be processed.
- Items ordered in quantities outside of the case or lot quantity specified on arizonagifts.com
- Any Item that has been discounted for any reason
- Clearance or Sale Items
- Items that have been altered or customized in any way from a standard item
- Items altered in accordance with particular instructions or requirements
- Food, plants, flowers, and perishable goods
- Items marked "as is," "no returns accepted," "all sales final," or with similar language
- Items which cannot be resold due to health considerations
- Items without proof of purchase
- Customers simply "change their mind"
- Customized items received as ordered
An order cannot be cancelled after it has been shipped. For orders that have not been shipped, you must call us within 2 hours after placing the order at 800-424-0870 or 602-441-5611, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mountain Standard Time. Orders cancelled by email or voice mail message will not be accepted and will be processed as normal.
Items Damaged during Shipping
If your items have been damaged during shipping, you must contact us within 10 business days of receipt of merchandise so that we may contact the carrier. Arizona Gifts, LLC. is bound by and will abide by the damage policy of the carrier used. Typically, you must retain all packing materials for inspection (i.e. inner and outer boxes), as well as packing materials and the damaged merchandise.
Any verified damaged items will be replaced. We do not issue refunds for damaged items.